Benefit for Greg O'Brien

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit for Greg O'Brien

Please take a look at the attached flyer for Benefit for Greg O'Brien, a Communications Supervisor for the Watertown Police Department in Watertown, CT. Please consider donating or posting at your own agency.
    Attached Files

Charles, thanks for posting. Greg has been with the department shy of 30 years. He was recently promoted to Communications Supervisor. A couple months ago while performing maintenance on his home Greg had fallen and sustained some serious injuries. While in the hospital and undergoing both treatment for injuries and further evaluation, he was diagnosed with incurable type 4 cancer in both lungs as well as lymph nodes around his trachea.
    It's understandable, not everyone would be able to attend the benefit. However, if you would like to extend your generosity, donations can be made as follows;
    Greg O'Brien and mailed to
    Watertown Police Department
    195 French St
    Watertown, CT 06795

I can personally tell you, to date, Greg has been extremely happy with the cards, thoughts of well-wishes & prayers that has been extended thus far.
    I'll also be posting soon a raffle which I'm conducting to generate financial support.
    Feel free to contact me via this forum for any questions or concerns you may have.
    Lawrence Lafferty
    Watertown Police Department
    Watertown, CT 06795
    (W) 860-945-5200

Comment

Working...
    X