Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2020 Member and Chapter Services Newsletter

Good afternoon Atlantic Chapter!
    Attached you will find the May 2020 Member and Chapter Services Newsletter. Start off reading a very interesting article from Association President Tracey Hilburn, and continue on reviewing membership information from International, which always peeks my interest, with the different categories and how each month some will rise while others continue to decline. There are articles regarding COVID-19 and how the resources available, along with training from the Institute, along with some really great articles and resources on how WE can help one another and our agencies during this time. For those of you who might be enrolled in the RPL program (specific to Course 6) check out the ProCHRT section with the ProCHRT Toolbox, it just might come in handy, and for those of you who had NOT ever checked it out, it's a rainy Saturday, and I think it's better reading than watching Tiger King - I'm just saying people!

See who is being recognized in the Young Professionals Spotlight, and maybe (heads up supervisors and directors/managers) YOU could be highlighted next! Institute online classes round out this section and then you are on to the listing of Chapter Conferences, although so many are being cancelled the International Conference is still on for Orlando and our own Fall Conference is still a go for New Hampshire. Finally, see who the members are who put together this newsletter, I think you might know a few, then read the letter from the committee to finish off some time well spend. My personal favorites are reading about the different committees and the historical stories of which you will find hiding amongst the gems in the newsletter.
    Support our International committees and most of all support those who are supporting you! HAPPY READING!!

Maureen
    May 2020 Member and Chapter Services Newsletter.pdf
Working...
X