Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantic Chapter 2021 Fall Conference & Expo (Signage Volunteer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Chapter 2021 Fall Conference & Expo (Signage Volunteer)

All Atlantic Chapter members,

As we all know the 2021 Atlantic Chapter Fall Conference in VT is quickly approaching
    At the end of each conference, many members express their desire to assist/volunteer in the future
    Well even though the Conference Committee has been organized an opening to assist exist
    The opening is for a 2nd person for the Signage/Certificate sub-committee responsible for;
    - determining the required signage for welcoming & directing/informing attendees
    - designing & drafting signage before providing same to printing facility
    - affixing signage to poster board
    - placing appropriate signage in designated locations throughout the venue @ the prescribed time
    - removing signage from the designated locations @ the end of the conference
    Signage as are all the other sub-committees very essential in ensuring a fine tuned conference
    If you are interested in assisting feel free to contact me via the info provided below
    If you are pursuing Senior Member I'm willing to allow you to be the Chair and help you check off a requirement

Lawrence Lafferty
    IrishScorpion32@gmail.com
    (203) 206-0738 (Text preferred as I work overnights and to minimize phone tagging)
    Lawrence Lafferty
    Watertown Police Department
    Watertown, CT 06795
    (W) 860-945-5200
Working...
X