Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to Executive Council position

Aloha chapter members,

With the election of Brian LaMonica as the East Coast Representative to the Board of Directors, we are left with a vacancy in the Executive Council position. Per the Chapter Policy Manual, an election will be held at our next Annual Conference to fill this vacancy. The EC position is an important conduit between our Atlantic Chapter and the Board of Directors.

After our meeting in Anaheim on August 8th, I posted on PSConnect my intention to fill the EC position until our annual meeting. I gave all eligible members of our chapter a week to contact me to express interest in this appointment. Today I am happy to report that Jon Goldman has been appointed to serve as interim Executive Council Representative.

Jon has shown his commitment to the chapter and his willingness to serve the membership time and time again. Please welcome Jon to his new role.

I would also like to again thank Charlene Fisk for her many years of service to APCO International and the Atlantic Chapter. As well as wishing Brian much success as he steps into his new role.

I also encourage any members wishing to run for any of the elected positions to do so. More information can be found on the chapters' website.
    https://apco-atlantic.org/governing_documents/policy_manual.pdf)

Looking forward to seeing many of you at our fall conference. In the meantime, stay safe and be well.
    Michael Davis, RPL
    APCO Atlantic President-Elect
    Ulster County 9-1-1 Communication Ctr
    Kingston, NY 12401
    Mdvi@co.ulster.ny.us
    (845)338 1440 (Dispatch)
    (845)901 4606 (Cell)
Working...
X