Chapter Challenge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Challenge Coin

What would it take to have the Chapter purchase challenge coins that could be sold at the 2018 conference in October and again for NPSTW 2019? I have a great design is the Chapter is interested.

Jeremie:
    I will bring it up at the next Board call which is in May - if you wouldn't mind, send me an email with your design so that I can have it on the agenda and bring it to the Board prior to the call. The Chapter does have a Chapter pin which you should have received when you joined - if you don't have one let me know.
    I just read your other post regarding a motto or mission statement - you should send an email to Rich Boettcher as he is the Chapter Historian, he will be able to help you. You can find his information on the About Us link.
    You can always send me an email (maureen.will@newtown-ct.gov) if you have questions - I'm not always on the forum.
    Maureen

Comment

I have submitted artwork and pricing to Maureen Will to present the idea of a challenge coin for our chapter.

If you would like to see Atlantic APCO have and sell challenger coins to its members please contact one of the Board of Officers and let them know you would be interested.

Welcome to the APCO-Atlantic Chapter website! We have built our website specifically for our Public Safety Communications Family. We have a unique Chapter, our family is comprised of the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. We were chartered in August, 1966. Be sure to check the menu items above for the most up-to-date Chapter information. Visit frequently for updates. Sign up and begin networking with fellow Public Safety Officials in our forums.

Respectfully,

Jeremie Meyer, RPL

Comment

Is this something we could bring up again? Do you have a copy of the artwork you can share?

Comment

Working...
        X