Atlantic-APCO Chapter Shirts Available to Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic-APCO Chapter Shirts Available to Order

Click image for larger version  Name:	Flyer for Shirts 041019.jpg Views:	2 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	778

Good afternoon Atlantic Chapter Members:

In case you didn't know or might have forgotten since our last conference, you and or your agency has the opportunity to order shirts or jackets with the Atlantic-APCO logo from the APCO store on the APCO International website. You can order the items with the Chapter logo ONLY or you can order with APCO International AND Chapter logo (one on each side) OR you can put your agency logo on in conjunction with the Chapter logo/International logo or stand alone! So many options to choose from.

I myself have ordered the Chapter shirts for staff as well as shirts with our logo and the Chapter logo and they look great. The quality is outstanding and we have jackets - shirts and vests that have been ordered. As a manger knowing that I don't have a minimum order to worry about (great if you have a new hire) and the turn around is very quick, you can order 1 item or 20, doesn't matter. There is a low set-up fee for your agency logo, but the Chapter logo is already approved and on the site.

For those members who will be attending the International conference in Baltimore now would be the time to go ahead and order your shirts (ladies it gets cold in the convention center and they have great sweaters too) and of course our own conference will be coming up in November in Mass at the Sea Crest (11/11-13/2019) so a new jacket or long sleeved shirt might come in handy! It's simple and easy to order just visit the APCO store (icon located on top right of the APCO page) and follow the links.

I hope you can take advantage of this, we'll be a great looking crew in Baltimore and Mass!!
    Maureen
    Attached Files
Working...
X