Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for Papers - 2019 Conference & Awards - June 30, 2019

Good afternoon Chapter Members:

There is less than ONE WEEK LEFT until the deadline for Award nominations and "Call for Papers". There is much talent in this Chapter, and yes it takes a leap of faith and time to write up an award for someone or download a presentation paper and stand up in front of your peers to instruct, but I have seen this group in action, and ladies and gentlemen there are people out there who do want to hear from you and to recognize those in our Chapter who have stepped up and made/make a difference.

You know who those special people are and we want to recognize them for what they do and we also know that there are industry leaders out there, our public safety partners who have industry knowledge that we are ready and willing to listen and learn from them. So, what are we waiting for - I know this talent - I've read about you - spoken to you at conferences or worked with you on committees or task forces, let others know who you are.

Remember,June 30th, 2019 is the deadline (Call for Papers) at that time sessions will be reviewed and the first round of selections will be made. Any "Call for Papers" received after June 30,2019 will be accepted and reviewed, and placed into the program IF space is available. For the Awards - There is NO extension of deadline, all entries must be in on or before June 30th. While on the subject - don't forget to register for the conference and BOOK YOUR ROOM - there is NO overflow hotel.

Maureen
Working...
X