Candidate for 1st VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candidate for 1st VP

I am excited to announce my application for 1st VP for the Atlantic Chapter for 2019. Those who have attended any of the three chapter conferences in Maine, you know my work ethic and commitment to the chapter. As a former at-large member, I am familiar with chapter issues and process. At the national level I have been pleased to have been selected for a third year as a member of Awards and Professional Development. I have been a presenter at numerous annual conferences, including Tues afternoon here in Baltimore, join me! Otherwise see me wearing a volunteer t-shirt again as a way to help the host conference committee. The highlight if my career was being selected as APCO INTL Trainer of the Year in 2009 in Las Vegas, hence my interest in the Awards Committee. I look forward to seeing you in Baltimore and/or in the Cape this fall. Best regards. 207 592 1247 to text. SB

Stephen,

Glad to see you have decided to run for office for the chapter. You have done so much for the chapter with chairing several conferences, and sharing your knowledge to its members.

Best of luck to you in November!

Comment

Working...
    X