Atlantic Chapter President-Elect 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Chapter President-Elect 2019/2020

Good morning APCO Chapter Members and thank you to those that were in attendance at our chapter meeting in Baltimore. It was nice seeing so many familiar faces and meeting new ones. I wanted to start by saying it's been an honor to serve you, the members of this chapter since being elected First Vice President last October. I have learned a lot and have contributed to our board's discussion. I am always thinking of what else we can be done to improve our chapter. Whether it was volunteering for the Training Taskforce or introducing members to each other that I think could work to further a mission. I have dedicated my life to helping others and always striving to learn more. With that being said, I want to continue to serve you, the Atlantic chapter members. For those not able to join us at yesterday's meeting, I announced my candidacy for President-Elect of the APCO Atlantic Chapter. This year annual conference will be at the Sea Crest Resort in Falmouth, MA. November 11 -13. I hope to see many of you there.
    I am always available to our members should they have any questions or ideas to bring to the board. I look forward to serving the members of the APCO Atlantic Chapter for many years to come.
Working...
X