X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maureen Will
    replied
    To the MCSA Board and Members:
    As the Chair of MECCA (Managers of Emergency Communication Centers Association) here in CT and on behalf of our members, I know your post was for MCSA but I want to thank you for doing what you have done for the moral of all Telecommunications in both our Associations and the Chapter. It is truly beautiful and who better to guide us along than Adele! Beautiful and moving - and to Laurie Lyons - CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your retirement, it is well deserved!
    Until we all meet again, stay safe and train well!
    Maureen

Leave a comment:

• MCSA News
    started a topic Tribute Video – 2020

Tribute Video – 2020

Dear Hard Working Telecommunicators,

We know it has been a hard several months with all we have had to deal with. We want you to know we support each and every one of you. Please stay strong and we will weather this storm just like all of the rest.

On behalf of the MCSA Executive Board, we created a tribute video to all of you as a thank you for all that you do. Please take a few minutes to view it if you like. I have included the link below.

TRIBUTE VIDEO

As always, keep up the hard work you are doing and each of us on the Executive Board of the Massachusetts Communications Supervisors Association wish you a happy and healthy summer. We will see you in the fall!

Sincerely,

Charles Goodwin
    President

More...
Working...
X