This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and Prayers

Once again many of us are sitting by our televisions or social media watching the news out of Orlando, a city of joy for many. I have reached out to the Florida chapter sending our thoughts and prayers and most of all our support. Our Communication Family will be there for the Orlando Communications, and at 1800 hours as asked by the Florida Governor, a moment of silence will be held to show our respect for the victims.

Our training prepares us to react and do what WE do best in situations such as this, but never prepares us for the aftermath. Just know that the Communications Family is there for all of us, at any time and any place. There is always an out pouring of support for our first responders, and we send our support to them also. I will never forget YOUR support and I know you will send that same support to the Orlando Communications Center in the days to come.

Many of us will be in Orlando in August where we can again show them how much we care and respect all that they did. This Chapter is strong and our strength will help keep them strong also. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers today and in the coming days and weeks to come.

To all - stay safe - train well.
    Maureen
Working...
X