Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Greetings Chapter Members,

We just concluded another very successful conference in Mystic. There were over 300 attendees that took part in the conference. With this conclusion, my term as President has ended.

I am honored to have been able to serve as your President for the past year. I am incredibly grateful for all the support I was given- both professionally and personally. As you all know, it was a tough year for myself and my family, but with your strong support, it was made much easier.

I look forward to serving as the Immediate Past President for the next year. You all, and the Chapter as a whole, have a very strong team in place to lead this Chapter in to the future.

Thank you and stay safe,

Brian

Originally posted by Brian LaMonica View Post
    Greetings Chapter Members,

We just concluded another very successful conference in Mystic. There were over 300 attendees that took part in the conference. With this conclusion, my term as President has ended.

I am honored to have been able to serve as your President for the past year. I am incredibly grateful for all the support I was given- both professionally and personally. As you all know, it was a tough year for myself and my family, but with your strong support, it was made much easier.

I look forward to serving as the Immediate Past President for the next year. You all, and the Chapter as a whole, have a very strong team in place to lead this Chapter in to the future.

Thank you and stay safe,

Brian
    Well Done, Brian!

Comment

Working...
    X