Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from the Atlantic-Chapter Conference

Good Afternoon,

As I write this it is about 22 degrees outside my office window. I wanted to take a moment and welcome everyone back from conference. I was Honored to spend a couple of days at Cape Cod with 350 of our closest Emergency Dispatching friends and family. I met a lot of new friends too, and Learned a lot and saw some really interesting new products available to our industry. I was also excited to complete what was my fourth year serving on the APCO-Atlantic Chapter Executive Board alongside some amazing industry leaders, two of which I consider amongst my closest friends. I was glad to present chapter awards alongside the outgoing President Fred Cummings, and receive an award with Brian LaMonica Sr. which was deeply personal and came from the heart. Probably the most meaningful presentation I’ve ever received. I was sworn in as the Chapter President alongside some I’ve served with already, and welcomed some new people to the board, and committee appointments. I’m very excited for what the next year will bring to the Chapter and am so glad to be a part of it, but also to mentor the next generation of chapter and industry leaders. For those who were not able to attend, stayed back and manned the communications centers, THANK YOU. You are as much a part of this conference and chapter experience as anyone else and we appreciate you. If no one covered the centers, others couldn’t attend. We look forward to seeing many of you in Orlando, or NH in 2020. Thank you to the APCO International Executive Board for attending, your presence and unwavering support for our chapter is powerful.
Working...
X