X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Good Evening/Morning,

I wanted to take a moment and wish all
    of our members a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year. For those who are fortunate to be off this evening, congratulations. For those who are working this evening, thank you and may you and your responders have a safe evening.

As we welcome the new year, and new decade many of us remember where we were twenty years ago this evening. Many of us were anxiously awaiting Y2K... I fondly remember my flip phone, and pager of that era.

Technology has changed, our jobs have changed, our Chapter has changed. Change is good, change offers us an opportunity to reflect on where we have been and where we are going. As a chapter, our landscape has changed over the years, our chapter leaders have changed over the last twenty years. It will continue to change over the next twenty years. As new members are mentored, new chapter leaders are mentored, and new chapter initiatives are executed. Those of you who have served the chapter, we can’t thank you enough. Those of you who are serving the chapter, we can’t thank you enough. Those of you who will serve the chapter, well we can’t thank you enough either.

Several new initiatives are underway, many at the request of members I’ve talked to over the years, and I couldn’t be more excited.

I look forward to all that 2020 will bring for the Atlantic Chapter. new ideas, and of course the great conferences and meetings we all learn so much from.

Once again.....Happy New Year

I am only a call away if anyone ever needs anything, or I or the board can ever be of help with anything. We’ll see you in Orlando, or NH in 2020.

Thank you Chief. Happy New Year to you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Goldman View Post
      Good Evening/Morning,

I wanted to take a moment and wish all
      of our members a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year. For those who are fortunate to be off this evening, congratulations. For those who are working this evening, thank you and may you and your responders have a safe evening.

As we welcome the new year, and new decade many of us remember where we were twenty years ago this evening. Many of us were anxiously awaiting Y2K... I fondly remember my flip phone, and pager of that era.

Technology has changed, our jobs have changed, our Chapter has changed. Change is good, change offers us an opportunity to reflect on where we have been and where we are going. As a chapter, our landscape has changed over the years, our chapter leaders have changed over the last twenty years. It will continue to change over the next twenty years. As new members are mentored, new chapter leaders are mentored, and new chapter initiatives are executed. Those of you who have served the chapter, we can’t thank you enough. Those of you who are serving the chapter, we can’t thank you enough. Those of you who will serve the chapter, well we can’t thank you enough either.

Several new initiatives are underway, many at the request of members I’ve talked to over the years, and I couldn’t be more excited.

I look forward to all that 2020 will bring for the Atlantic Chapter. new ideas, and of course the great conferences and meetings we all learn so much from.

Once again.....Happy New Year

I am only a call away if anyone ever needs anything, or I or the board can ever be of help with anything. We’ll see you in Orlando, or NH in 2020.
      Well said, Mr.President. Godspeed until we meet again.

Comment

Working...
      X