One of our own is in need of HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of our own is in need of HELP

Do you follow our social media accounts? You can follow the Atlantic Chapter Facebook page to stay up to date, and see many of our chapter photos. We posted the below notice this morning, and I wanted to make sure all of our members saw it. Craig has been instrumental in this Chapter for many years, I had the privilege of taking my RPL with him, and he is an all around great person, great mentor, and great dispatcher. If you, or your benevolent associations would be willing to assist him, I know he and his family would be appreciative.

We always hope that nothing will happen to “one of our own.” We spend our days and nights answering calls for people who need help, now it is time for us to ask for your help… As many people have not already heard, this is what is going on with our very own Craig Scholl- AKA 700. Working for Clinton County Emergency Services as a supervisor (20 years), and dispatcher (14 years) of 34 years Craig has been patiently planning his retirement for February of 2021. Unfortunately, he has recently found out that his plans could be cramped by recent health news.

Craig had a recent case of pneumonia in November which ultimately lead to x-rays that found two suspicious spots - one on the left kidney and one on the spine. He will be having his kidney removed soon and the tests from that will determine the course of treatment moving forward for his spine. We are hoping that the two locations are not related and that the “better” path will be where he heads. With the two major surgeries in his near future, this will obviously require travel and need for boarding his 3 beloved dogs who do not do well when separated.

Our Chapter always pulls together in times of crisis, please, even if you cannot donate, consider sharing this fundraiser.

#thingoldline #iam911 #dispatcher

https://www.gofundme.com/f/911-dispatcher-friends…

Click image for larger version

Name:	44556026_1578347998208850_r.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	914

Thank you President Goldman for sharing. I know Craig is touched and humbled by the outpouring of love and support from Chapter members, friends and family. We are keeping Craig and his family close in our thoughts, prayers and hearts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9573.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	917

Comment

Working...
    X