Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy Brad Smith, Framingham Fire

Atlantic Chapter Members,

We have just received word that long time Atlantic Chapter member, and Member at Large, Framingham MA Deputy Chief Brad Smith is battling Occupational Cancer and has entered hospice care. Deputy Smith is the long time boyfriend of CT Member Carmella Genovese Kall. Many of us have had the joy of watching their relationship grow and blossom. Brad and Carmella recently got engaged, and due to the COVID-19 pandemic it is unknown if they will be able to carry out their wishes. Carmella is also unable to visit Brad due to the COVID-19, at this time. Brads prognosis is not good. Brad and Carmella are friends to many, and many of us consider them very close personal friends. I am so very sad to have to pass this news on. Framingham Fires Union is hosting a Go Fund Me campaign to help Brad and his family with the costs of hospice care. If you would consider donating I am sure it would be appreciated,

We know Brad is a fighter and Carmella will support him, it is our chance to support Brad in his time of need. Please consider donating, and keeping Brad, Carmella, and their families in your prayers at this most difficult time.

Click Here to support Deputy Brad Smith

Thanks for providing the important news. I contributed to the fund. I wish the BEST for both Brad & Carmella.
    Lawrence Lafferty
    Watertown Police Department
    Watertown, CT 06795
    (W) 860-945-5200

Comment

Working...
    X